Re: Brake Fluid

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Fluid
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 18:02:08 -0400
No I am not kidding.   I have never owned an MG as contemporary as a
78 MGB and it so much more advanced than my 52 MGTD, 59 MGA or even
the  69 MGC.  I have not had a chance to obtain a shop manual, so I am
relying on the list to help me out until I do get a shop or owners
manual.  I  plan to flush the brake system on this MGB, since it is
becoming brackish.
Mike