Re: Raido back panel - NO

To: <JustBrits@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Raido back panel - NO
From: "David Hill" <Davhill@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 15:09:14 +0100
Hi, Ed.

In the UK, we have a thing called British Telecom; BT offers BT Internet,
BTi goes wrong on a regular basis, hence four copies.

Apologies for the incovenience.

Dave H.

Can I Telework for you? See what I do, at...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/davtel/index.html
Troubled by a phobia? Know someone who has one? Go to...
http://www.angelfire.com/de/ukphobias/index.html