RE: Wire wheel rear end

To: Lundgren@iname.com, eric@erickson.on.net
Subject: RE: Wire wheel rear end
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 02:25:52 -0400
What my GT had when I bought it, was on one wheel loose spokes. The rim
could be moved half an inch sideways. As may spokes were rusted solid, they
could not be retensioned. In order to avoid any risk I had the wheel
repaired by an expert - guy who does ww repairs every day. Looks perfect now
- feels solid as it should.

Cheers,

Hans