Re: Wire wheel rear end

To: "Craig D. Niederst" <niederst@telerama.com>,
Subject: Re: Wire wheel rear end
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 20:55:17 -0600
It sounds like a pretty good deal to me. The hubs alone could set you back
$50. New ones sell for well over $100 each. That is before we even get into
the rear end itself.

And wire wheels are not a PITA if they are maintained. Just be sure to keep
the splines greased or you will pay later in much pain.

I much prefer them to the rostyle wheels.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT