MG 2000 My thanks

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG 2000 My thanks
From: Bob Holton <bholton@golden.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 14:53:38 -0400
Greetings from Southern Ontario,

After a week of "back to work", I thought it was time to _Thank_ the folks
from the Emerald Necklace M.G. Register for the _great_ gathering in
Cleveland (Independence) Ohio. The staff from the Register were friendly,
and very helpful.  We were made to feel welcome at all times.  They
organized a wonderful get together, as a first timer, it was great to meet
M.G.'er from all over North America (the folks from Texas were a HOOT, hey
Jimmy).

Thanks again to the Emerald Necklace M.G.R. and the NAMGBR for a terrific
time, and hope to see you all again at 2001.

In closing, my sincere condolences to the family and friends of the Jim
Carroll.

Regards,

Bob Holton (80 B LE)