Re: 78 MGB Rear Axle, which one?

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 78 MGB Rear Axle, which one?
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 07:46:27 -0400
Glad to know about the seal.  Of course it may not even be a problem,
since they were "confused" about the Spitfire.  I dislike dealing with
them and do so only when I have to, this is a small town and we are
limited on choices of service.  They deal mostly in tires and
mufflers, but tend to smirk when I bring in one of my MGs.  I have
found a guy who views a repair job, as a repair job, and it does not
matter if it is a 99 Ford or a Rolls, he gets paid to fix  mechanical
problems.
Thanks for the info on the seal.  I hope it is just a set of brakes,
but got the seal any just in case, hate to miss anymore driving days!
MIKE R