Found an MGB on a lot for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Found an MGB on a lot for sale
From: Jeff&Penny Stofko <jeffpen@netrax.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 16:27:41 -0700
hi list....i came across a 1980 MGB for sale here in York, Pennsylvania
today. It looks like its in overall good condition. 42000 miles, that
kind of off orange color. interior looks decent, top is good, body is
straight. they want $3400 for it. so if anyone is looking for a decent
LBC let me know and ill get you the phone number etc so you can check
into it. i did not hear it run or drive it so dont know about that.

oh by the way i was in my own little baby......a totally cream puffed
66' MGB which i simply adore.

jeff