Re: Steering Racks General, Was Filling steering rack,

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Steering Racks General, Was Filling steering rack,
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 21:56:04 -0700
Sounds like a typical inspector to me.  If he can't find something wrong, he
finds something to warn you about.  You might check the inner tie rods for
fit, but I doubt that anything is wrong.  They clunk when they reach their
limits.  I think I'd get another opinion from someone you trust.

Dave 72 B