Re: MGB-GT's

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB-GT's
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 13:53:42 -0700 (PDT)

--- Stuart MacMillan <macmillan@home.com> wrote:

 has a '71 (split bumper)

Okay, now I am confused. I know the 70 roadster had
the split bumper but I have also seen a 70 GT that did
NOT have the split bumper (the car was billed as
'original') and Stuart references a 71 GT with a split
bumper. I thought only the 70 had the split, and
assumed that that 70 GT did too. Can anyone clear this
up for me? I don't own any of the referenced books
(but obviously need to......)

Gracias in Advance.....

=====
Dan D
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green
Looking for a 66-70 MGB Tourer Project Car!