RE: MGB-GT's

To: d_dibiase@yahoo.com, decolins@flash.net, Lundgren@iname.com
Subject: RE: MGB-GT's
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 08:50:50 -0400
Yes,

Don's GT might have been on stock for some months before being sold to the
first owner perhaps.
Mine is an early '71 BGT non-splitted version. (71-2)
Just finished restoration - picture is available on request.

In my Moss parts catalogue there is nice table which compares production
years and calender years refering to serialnumbers.

Clausager perhaps would have even better info I guess.

Cheers,

Hans