RE: Wire wheel conversion

To: lchrysl@fhs.csu.mcmaster.ca, kmr@pil.net, WSpohn4@aol.com,
Subject: RE: Wire wheel conversion
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 14:40:49 -0700
Well, I don't see why anti-seize wouldn't work just fine. Makes sense to
me. It just never occurred to me, possibly because the kind I'm familiar
with comes in expensive 3oz tubes as opposed to cheap 16oz cans like
grease (of which I already have 4 or 5 littering my garage).

Gordon Bird had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149