RE: Wire wheel conversion

To: <Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com>, <Bmgreen@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wire wheel conversion
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 06:48:00 -0500
I am also contemplating converting my 74 B from steel wheels to wire wheels.
I thought I had heard the whole rear end needed to be changed because of
different axle lengths between wire and steel wheel cars.  I can't remember
if this was for the Midget or B though.  Any advise would be appreciated.

Ken
71 TR6 (my latest toy)
74 Midget (son's daily driver)
74 B (next project)