Passed breathalyzer

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Passed breathalyzer
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 10:15:10 -0700
Well, I (actually my '76 MGB)  finally passed WA emissions!  It was a
struggle.  First test I failed on HC, so I re-attached the air pump and
plugged a few vacuum leaks & adjusted the carb.  Took it in for test 2 and
passed on HC and failed on CO!  So I took it to the local shop (Thanks
Performance) & they tweaked it enough to pass.  Well due to fact that in WA
they just changed the law so that cars that are < 5 YO or > 25 YO are exempt
I won't have to get it done again!!
Now my question is, if I were to de-smog (which of course I wouldn't do
because it's illegal) what would I want to remove/block off for maximum
efficiency?

Thanks,

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA