Re: Insurance

To: "J R Overcash" <jroverca@earthlink.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: "Kristian Chronister" <kchronister@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 17:43:10 -0000
If you DON'T drive it as your everyday car (which it sounds like you don't),
and keep it locked in your garage, I'd look into classic insurance. I use
Hagerty myself. $158/year for 100,000 liability and $18,000 valuation on my
60 MGA. You can go to their website to get an online quote.

If you DO drive it as an everyday car, then you're pretty much stuck where
you are. It's really a reasonable rate for that (liability has less to do
with the car than with mileage, your driving record, where you live, etc.)

Kris