Re: Insurance

To: J R Overcash <jroverca@earthlink.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 16:44:51 -0700 (PDT)
I echo Kris' comments about Hagerty. I recently
switched my coverage (I don't use it as my primary
vehicle although I drive my 76 B probably 5 days out
of 7) and lowered my coverage from almost $500 to $110
(500k with $5000 valuation). Good deal for me, but
regardless of who you go with, just read all the
print. In New Jersey there is no requirement for
historic plates, which frequently have restrictions.

About a month ago there was a thread on this topic
which you could probably find in the archives. Good
info.

=====
Dan D
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green
Looking for a 66-70 MGB Tourer Project Car!

http://mail.yahoo.com/