Re: ATW Rally pictures from Day 63

To: "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ATW Rally pictures from Day 63
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 13:58:24 -0700
Definitely a 300SL roadster, 1954-63. The lack of front bumper, and the
side exhaust, suggest a 300SLR (racing version) -- if so it would have a
rear deck fairing with headrest bumps (can't be seen under the cover).
300SLRs are pretty rare and mighty expensive, so it may be a replica.

Robert Alan Reisse had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149