Re: MGB-GT's vs. Triumph GT6's

To: Bill Holt <lbcholt@one.net>
Subject: Re: MGB-GT's vs. Triumph GT6's
From: "tomas pokrefke" <pokrefke@mail.mstar2.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:53:24 -0600
I have never had the opportunity to drive a GT-6, but I did have the chance to
race one when I was back in college.  The kid with the GT-6 was talking about
how he needed to rebuild his engine, but he smoked me from the line and all I
ever saw were his taillights.

I prefer the looks of the GT-6 with it's louvered hood.  Mechanically, I think
it is the same as the Spitfire, which I consider to be "unique".

Thomas Pokrefke, III  (stuck with the potential in-laws for 4 more days)
1970 MGB

If you're in Chicago, it's the red one with the Union Jack boot lid.