Re: MGB-GT's vs. Triumph GT6's

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB-GT's vs. Triumph GT6's
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:40:44 -0700
Well, I've ridden in a GT6 (although not a sterling example by any
means), so I can tell you that it is much more cramped feeling inside. OK
leg room, but tighter everywhere else.  They are quick, as you would
expect with a 2-liter 6 in a Spitfire-size car. They have IRS, and can be
made to handle very well, I understand. In general, compared to a MGB-GT,
I would characterize it as racier, but not quite as comfortable or
practical for daily use. Might get pretty warm in the cockpit in the
summer, too, I suspect. But I admit I always thought they were pretty
cool...

Bill Holt had this to say:

--

Max Heim