Re: Cooling Problem

To: Mark Purtell <purtell@students.uiuc.edu>
Subject: Re: Cooling Problem
From: prsmith@navnet.net
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:01:26 -0300
Mark

When you 'fill' the rad, you have to fill it throught the top of the
thermostat.  Remove the plug, fill it, replace plug, run for fewq minutes,
remove plug, put in more coolant, replace plug, repeat as necessary.

If you do not do it this way, you are not getting coolant in the system
and creating an air bubble

Preston

In <Pine.GSO.4.10.10007240730260.17768-100000@ux8.cso.uiuc.edu>, on