Re: MGA roadster vs MGA coupe dash

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA roadster vs MGA coupe dash
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:41:37 EDT
In a message dated 7/25/00 3:22:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Kelvin, thank's for saving me from a life of dorkyness.  A coupe might be
bad
>  enough (for a roadster guy), but a coupe with a dorky dash might be more
> than I
>  could handle.

I beg to differ, Larry. I have 2 roadsters and one coupe, and guess which is
my favourite touring car? The coupe, by far! More civilised, much more
comfortable, and faster on top end. For racing, or those owners whose
principal attire consists of hair shirts, the roadster is of course de
rigeur, but at the end of a 600 mile day's drive, I know which one I'd rather
be stepping out of.

Bill S.
(hair shirt reserved for race weekends)