Re: Ignition Coils

To: "Geoffrey Gallaway" <geoffeg@sloth.org>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ignition Coils
From: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 15:28:42 +0100
A higher voltage coil allows you to open the plug gaps a little so the
voltage builds more before it jumps the gap and you get a bigger spark.
Unfortunately this higher voltage can cause problems (i.e. breakdowns and
missing) elsewhere in the ignition circuit unless it is all in top-notch
condition.

PaulH.