Re: Full text of WhatCar? MG 25 46 75 Article

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Full text of WhatCar? MG 25 46 75 Article
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:41:00 -0700
Whoop-dee-doo. More "badge engineering" from a British carmaker. Sorry if
I manage to contain my enthusiasm.

Really, I suppose it's good that they're trying to get the marque back in
the public eye, but wake me up when they announce a real MG.

MGMagnette@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149