Re: Full text of WhatCar? MG 25 46 75 Article

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Full text of WhatCar? MG 25 46 75 Article
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 20:40:45 -0700
Actually, I think you're a little confused. The advantage of FWD in snow
is merely that the weight of the engine is over the drive wheels. The
mid-engined MGF has precisely the same advantage. And an MGB-GT has it in
effect, as well, with a 48.5/51.5 front/rear weight split. There's
nothing magic about "pulling" as opposed to "pushing". And a good driver
can take advantage of the fact that he has some control over both ends
(in a RWD car).

MGMagnette@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim