Magazines are dying, help out!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Magazines are dying, help out!
From: Enrique Claure <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 10:08:14 -0700
Hi list, I just can't help but stop and wonder what is going on in the
print business these days. As an avid high end audiophile I saw the demise
of Audio Magazine, Hi Fidelity, Stereo Review Merger, and now the car
magazines?  I feel the Internet will never tack over printed material
because it just does not convey the same warmth. I put on my favorite, LP
warm cup of tea and read my favorite magazines. I can't do the same with
ezines.So, if you're not subscribed to some magazine,  I say help out and
enjoy the paper. Enrique

Audio is gone. Weeep!
SPAN Inc HeadQuarter
PO BOX 6524