Re: Unsolicited hate mail...

To: Dave Wood <djw69@idt.net>, MGB <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Unsolicited hate mail...
From: Dan Dwelley <ddwelley@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 09:50:39 -0700 (PDT)
Dave,

You're being too polite. There is no excuse for a letter of that nature to
anyone on the list. Yes...this is a listgroup about MG's and YES...just as
in life or other social situations, the venue periodically takes a small
tangent from the initial topic. Just as in life, not everyone will share the
same views as others and will often end at a dead head when
disgussing/arguing an opinion. I know I have opinions that differ from
people on this list...,very passionate issues, BUT I know that aside from
those issues; I like the person for themselves...not their opinions. I will
respect their opinions as long as mine are respected by them. So...as
individuals in the society of the world, there IS NO EXCUSE TO DISREPECT
ANYONE this way. This person has a right to say what they want or feel but
in the end the only one that looks bad is he who wrote such a letter.

Dan Dwelley (Who periodically spews Right-wing "Bullshit" on the list just
to piss people off!) <LMAO> :o))))))

77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

On Sun, 30 Jul 2000 23:19:03 -0700, Dave Wood wrote:

>  Hi Joe,
>
>  I don't recall any liberal B.S. coming from you to the list, but then I
tend
>  not to pay too much attention to political statements as it is generally
>  no win situation to argue about.  This guy probably had a bad day and you
>  got the wrong end of the stick so to speak.  Sounds like a retort to the
gun
>  issue that I hope has finally flamed out, but I don't recall your
mentioning
>  anything on that one.  Maybe my delete key finger is too fast some times.
>  do recall one of the listers getting in a nasty confrontation on another
>  list and mentioned it on this one, said he was going to quit the list
>  because his family was being defamed with pictures and comments.
>
>  I guess it takes all kinds, but I sure wouldn't miss the bigots and anal
>  retentive types.
>
>  On a better note, it's been hotter than your e-mail here in Portland
>  (Oregon) and while taking my wife for a evening drive in my MG, I ran
into
>  (figuratively speaking) a TD who waved like your supposed to.  Reminds me
of
>  the old days where everyone in a lbc waved to everyone else.  First lbc
I've
>  seen in the past 3 or 4 days.
>
>  Don't let it bother you Joe.
>
>  Dave 72 B