RE: new book for sale

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>, MGV8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: new book for sale
From: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 09:24:33 -0400
Whereas I am certain that it is a very good book, before plunking down @ $30
I would check http://www.mgcars.org.uk/MG_Elec-Tech/index.html.  This is
done by Rick Astley from the Windsor Detroit MG Car Club and is an excellant
resource for the B, and vehicle electrics 101.  I used it extensively last
weekend in resolving a number of Lucas maladies in my B.  Helped me get my
headlights and left turn signal to work, right turn signal to work
consistantly, and left parking light to work.  Never had to replace any
parts either, not even a bulb!
Again, it sounds like an excellant book, but free is even better!

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
62 MGA
80 MGB