Re: new book for sale

To: "Jim Stuart" <jimbb88@erols.com>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: new book for sale
From: "Tom Wagner" <twagner@pdq.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 21:47:48 -0500
To All:

As a firm believer in the efforts of Dan Masters
I have used the wisdom that he offers many times
and I can vouch for his knowledge.

I will have to second and third what Jim says
about Dan.

I will get the book myself, and if anyone has
any doubts about it is worth more than the
35.00, just look no further than some of
printings in other tech literature.

He is truly a great electrical person and for
the less than novice like myself, he has
really helped me out a lot.

Tom Wagner
72 TR 6
67 MGB