Re: MGB-GT stable mates (No MG Content

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB-GT stable mates (No MG Content
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:57:23 -0600 (MDT)
When I was looking at a 308GTS I was warned that the car needed service
intervals regularly maintained, minor service was $3500 and major (which
included minor plus timing belt) was $7000.  I don't recall the interval
anymore but I think it was one per year.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT ever so slowly turning into a V8
'63 Buick 215

"I sure wish I had a racer's budget, or are the racers just better at
explaining expenses to the wife?"
-Unknown