Re: Tonneau snaps/studs

To: hobbes@senet.com.au
Subject: Re: Tonneau snaps/studs
From: BobMGT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 23:24:35 EDT
There is an alternate tonneau fastener available that locks on and is
released by pulling up on a little spring loaded button. I've had good luck
with them so far on the pillar. If anyone is interested, I can email an
article from our club's newsletter. It's a Word 97 document.

In a message dated 8/4/00 12:10:59 AM !!!First Boot!!!, hobbes@senet.com.au
writes:

> My 76 B has pillar studs and all they do is provide me with harmless
>  amusement trying to do them up. They certainly don't seem to have any
useful
>  purpose as far as supporting the tonneau goes and have usually popped off
>  again by the time I get back to the car.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
EMAIL - BOBMGT@AOL.COM
52 MGTD - under DIY restoration NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB   - AMGBA #96-12029, NAMGBR #7-3336