Re: Is 5-speed better than OD?

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Is 5-speed better than OD?
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 23:43:35 -0700
Sounds good.  The 5 kit is much more expensive, but I didn't know if you'd
get a better ratio, or if the OD was far more prone to breakdown.

Assuming neither is true, then I can probably save a bunchabux and stay
with the OD plan.  I'm sure the money could be better put to use elsewhere
(Weber conversion perhaps? :)

Thanks

- Tab