Re: Odd starting problem

To: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Odd starting problem
From: Geoffrey Gallaway <geoffeg@sloth.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 17:10:51 -0400 (EDT)
Well, after driving a few miles (100 or so) on the new fuel pump I started
to notice the same problems. I decided to take a look at the old SU pump
and see why it wasnt working. I hooked it up to a 12volt power source and
it started pumping like crazy. I notched the voltage down to 10 volts and
it still pumped fine. My current theory is your theory, I'm going to
redo all the wiring going to the pump and refit the SU pump..

Geoff

--
Geoffrey Gallaway || The only certainty is that nothing is certain.
geoffeg@sloth.org ||