Re: disk brake seating?

To: Gordie Bird <mg_bird@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: disk brake seating?
From: DVCameron <dvcameron2@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 20:11:27 -0400
Hi Gordie - had a similar experience last weekend when I did my front brakes.
Not a whole lotta room in there. One thing I thought is that the new rotors may
be a tad wider than original specs called for. In any event, everything seemed
to adjust just fine in a very short time - less than 10 miles or so. Perhaps
someone else has more experience here?

Doug - 73 B, Boston