Re: Bleeding C

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bleeding C
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 00:36:30 +0000
Neil Cotty wrote:

> Well my Cars finally arrived from the USA this week, after almost 2
> years of waiting!!

woo-bloody-hoo!  Congrats!

> I'm busy preparing the CGT to register and the Exporter did me a
> real favour - not - draining the Brake and Clutch fluid.

I assume that this is some transport requirment.  Something to do with
not carrying acid and corrosives.

Now you have some more stuff to learn (you were getting too good with
that 'A - there needs to be something to re-create that sense of
adventure:-)

Eric
'68MGB MkII

PS ooops, better get to bed... raceday tomorrow (last sprint of the
season, then two more events before the baby gets a rest - and a new
engine).