Re: OD

To: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: OD
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 10:07:18 -0400
Charley: The shop manual is clear about not using detergent oil in the
tranny. I assumed the Castrol 20-50 was a detergent oil so I have been using
a 30 wt. non-detergent. The 75-80 Bentley Manual says to check the dipstick
after filling but you and I agree that the later Bs didn't have a dipstick!
Frank