What is the problem with suppliers?

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: What is the problem with suppliers?
From: Ray Kunst <RKunst@C-K.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 12:35:42 -0500
Hello MG Friends,

What is the problem with suppliers?

We give them business,
pay them the price they ask for, and if we have a
problem they treat us like S****!

I recently ordered what I was told was a NOS
part, and when it arrived in
the mail, it was obviously a used part. When I called up the supplier, he
became belligerent, called me names, used foul language, and hung up on me.
I called him back a few minutes later, and asked him why I was treated in
such a manner, when I was tying to be nice and rectify the situation. He
then went into a rant about how (we) originality freaks expect to get good
quality 30 year old parts, how we are a pain in the a** to work with, and
continued to treat me like a moron, and right before he hung up on me for
the second time said, "so what are you going to do about it!
I paid top dollar
for this part. $30 over a brand new part from Moss.

Well here I am, and this
is what I plan to do.

Be forewarned,

M & G Vintage Auto