RE: signal lamp, MGA

To: "J.R. Leach" <leachsr@idirect.com>
Subject: RE: signal lamp, MGA
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 05:01:35 -0500
At 01:20 AM 8/26/2000 -0400, J.R. Leach wrote:
>> Behalf Of Barney Gaylord
>> Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2000 12:54 AM
>>
>>     OSRAM 12V 3W ITALY
>> It is a 7/16 inch diameter spherical glass bulb with a 3/8 inch diameter
>> screw base.  That's the end of my rope.  Now does anyone have a bulb
>> manufacturers cross reference chart handy?
>>
>Why switch ? Osram is available in N.America from Osram Sylvania.
>
>Check here  http://www.sylvania.com/prodinfo/auto/auto.htm

Well, I did a lot of searching on that site, and the only thing even close
I could come up with was this one part number, and I have no idea if it's
the right one:

Item # 30961
Voltage:  12.8
Base & remarks:  2SCR.TER
Screw terminal miniature lamp.
To be discontinued when inventory is depleted.

Barney