Re: Dripping gas on foot

To: Justin Lehrer <justinl8@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Dripping gas on foot
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 15:23:59 -0700
Someone else can probably better guess where it's coming from and why, but
I would say, no - that's not normal, you should be concerned.  Gasoline is
supposed to be in a closed system and not dropping into the passenger
compartment where people are, and certainly it would be a major fire hazard
if anyone smokes (not to mention the fumes are dangerous in their own right).

You should take care of it right away.

- Tab