Re: Dripping gas on foot

To: "Justin Lehrer" <justinl8@yahoo.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dripping gas on foot
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 14:40:49 -0700
Umm, look at the arrangement of the fuel lines under the hood. The only
way gas could drip on your foot would be a leak in the line well before
the carburetor. So I would say it is dangerous and should be fixed.

But are you sure it's gas and not brake fluid? It's much more common for
the clutch or brake MCs to leak into the footwell. Of course, this would
need to be fixed, as well.

Justin Lehrer had this to say:

--

Max Heim