Badge Bars

To: "'Steve Morris'" <smorris@en.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Badge Bars
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 13:28:27 -0400
I put a badge bar on my TD and really like it.  The only badge on it
is one from our local club and this badge is really sharp looking.
Before I bought the badge bar I took a B license plate, removed the
lights on both sides and mounted a badges on either side of the plate.
I also did this on my MGA and like having my NAMGAR badge and an FOP
badge (not really British, but pretty neat looking).
I now own a RB B and found the best place to mount the car club badge
was on the license plate.  I just ran a bolt and some washers thru the
top hole and I am pleased with it mounted there.  Had to use the
washers to make sure the trunk (boot) lid cleared.
THANKS!
MIKE R