Re: History of badge bars?

To: "Tab Julius" <tab@penworks.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: History of badge bars?
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 18:57:44 +0100
My Dad had a bar full of badges even when he gave up driving.  Unfortunately
he died before I started driving and my Mother insisted on having a
clear-out.  I'll always regret chucking them on the tip.  Maybe that's one
of the reasons why I find it so difficult to chuck anything away now.  At
auto-jumbles in the UK you can find stalls selling nothing but hundreds of
different Club badges from around the world.

PaulH.