Stumped no more--Thanks

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stumped no more--Thanks
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 19:46:09 EDT
Thanks for all the advice about my brake-pulling problem.  Turned out the
left front brake hose was bad.  I kept working on the rear because the
steering wheel didn't pull when I applied the brakes.  What happened, I
think, is that the hose turned into a one-way hose, keeping pressure on the
disc pads, causing them to heat and then fade during braking.

Anyway, alls well and the road to the gathering at The Rocks in a couple of
weeks looks clear.  See some of you there!

Jay Donoghue
72B
72B-GT
66 Mustang