RE: Just broke a Craftsman 1/2 drive

To: buchanan@newsguy.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Just broke a Craftsman 1/2 drive
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 16:50:41 -0400
It is a very hard job! It recommend not using a ratchet, when trying to
loosen such a big nut, which has been sit tight for so many years.
Again this show how carefully to make the correct choice what tool you'll
you use for a perticular job.
Think where a ratchet is initially meant for: for easily making swings in
order to loosen nuts quickly. But to use brute force you'd to use firm
tools.

Cheers,

Hans