Re: [pub] My First Time.....and Pub Registry...

To: "Robert Haigney" <Robert.Haigney@anixter.com>, <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [pub] My First Time.....and Pub Registry...
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 19:09:38 +0100
The English Midlands version was known as a Clanger and consisted of meat
stew at one end of the pudding and jam at the other - a two-course meal in
one, but you did need to start at the correct end.  Note "was" and "did" to
all those who think that Britain still has a reputation for poor food (it
hasn't).

PaulH.