Re: [pub] My First Time.....and Pub Registry...

To: KGROWLER@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [pub] My First Time.....and Pub Registry...
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:38:25 -0700
I had one of the best meals of my life (also most expensive!) on a 3-day
business trip to London, at the top floor restaurant at the Design Museum
(on the Thames near Tower Bridge). My impression was that the food was
very good at the better eateries and pubs in London, and I didn't have a
bad meal. And I wasn't ordering French or continental specialties,
either!  But then, I didn't do any "slumming" or, sad to say,
gallivanting about the countryside. But I wouldn't worry about the food,
so much... just bring money if you go to London!

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149