MG TC's

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG TC's
From: "David Lynes" <cdlynes@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:18:25 EDT
I got the following email this morning from a guy that found me somehow...

I know nothing about MG TC's except what I may have accidently read on this
list here. Anyone want to respond to him? You might want to do it directly
with a cc to the list.

And, just how do you respond to a guy with an email address of "boink"?
:-)

Thanks

David Lynes, Woodstock, GA
73 Midget