Re: Seat Height

To: "Matthew Milkevitch" <mmilkevitch@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat Height
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 11:00:22 -0400
I went through the same thing.
When I wasn't driving the car... I put a wood board on the seat
(cut to precisely fit the center square seat bottom section)
I'd then place 175 lbs worth of bar-bell weights on it to compress the foam.
After a week or two, I can tell I'm now sitting at a much more
reasonable level.

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com