Re: Seat height

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat height
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:40:58 -0700
I would think you could dispense with the wooden runners, as long as you
don't have shag carpet which might get tangled in the slides. I have also
heard of peple slicing an inch off the bottom of the seat foam. For this
option I think you would want the diaphragm to keep from bottoming out.

BTW I'm 6' 1" but with the seat back raked a bit I find the forward view
acceptable, but then I'm not all that tall from the waist up, I suppose.

Ptegler had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149