Re: What makes a car? What makes an MGC?

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What makes a car? What makes an MGC?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:41:20 -0700
The other year-specific body feature that makes a difference is the
transmission tunnel -- it wouldn't be correct for a 67 or earlier, and
would have the shifter hole in the wrong location for the 3-syncro tranny
(though you could fix that). I suppose it also wouldn't have the
pull-handle doors to be correct for a 62-64, but no one would be doing a
shell replacement on one of those, would they?

But my understanding is that the chrome bumper fenders were different
than the rubber bumper ones... can you order the shell with either?

Dan DiBiase had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149