Re: MGC Parts

To: "cfrench@cybertours.com" <cfrench@cybertours.com>,
Subject: Re: MGC Parts
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 22:58:51 -0600 (MDT)
I haven't added this site to my parts page yet, (as I just found it
today) but they specialize in MGC parts.  They are in the UK, but
sometimes you just gotta do it anyway!  :)

http://www.mgcentre.co.uk/

My parts page is at http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren/mgs.html there are
lots of good vendors there as well, though I don't know of any that
specialize in MGC parts like the place above.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net