RE: Rocker Replacement - big job?? Web Page to See!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rocker Replacement - big job?? Web Page to See!
From: "BMack" <bmack99@home.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 22:32:11 -0700
Dave,

You might want to take a look at my page with the Floor, Sill & Rocker
replacement, it will certainly give you what you need. Probably much more.
Just follow the link in the Blue "New" section.

"Restoringly" Yours,
Bryce Mack
Classic Auto Restoration Services
BODYWORK - METALFORMING - PREP & PAINT - WOODWORK
Web Page: http://members.home.net/bmack99/paneldoctor/
FAQ's - How-To's - Tools